Road Accident Claim & Advice from Donnacha Anhold, Solicitor, Carter Anhold
Action you have to take before starting a road accident claim
- You will be required to prove that another person was responsible for the accident, and for injury caused to you.
- You will need to obtain or have your Solicitor obtain details of the driver who caused the injury such as the name, address and insurance details.
- You should always contact the Gardaí (Sligo Garda Station 071-914 2031) and report the accident to them.
- If you are intending to claim expenses such as loss of personal earnings, or medical expenses you need to keep receipts.
Making a start!
- If you or anyone you know has suffered an injury as a result of a road traffic accident contact us now for immediate advice.
- In Ireland, the time limits applicable to road traffic accidents claims are extremely prohibitive, so it is important that you act immediately.
If you have any concerns or queries in relation to the issues raised above then you should contact us :