If you feel you have suffered as a result of a medical procedure or medical treatment that you have received then it is vital that you consult with a Solicitor who is experienced in the area of Medical Negligence.
Medical Negligence can arise where:
- You suffer injury as a result of a negligently performed operation or procedure
- Failing to obtain your Consent for the treatment you received
- Failing to diagnose your condition or wrongfully diagnosing your condition
- Administering the incorrect drug
This is not a complete list but should you have any concerns at all at Carter Anhold & Co., Solicitors one of our experienced Medical Negligence Solicitors is happy to speak with you and assist you in any way we can.
The time limits attached to taking or issuing a Medical Negligence action are often very strict, and it may be the situation that you have significant background work to do before you are in a position to take an action.
So, if you feel that you may have a Medical Negligence concern, then it is vital that you a consult a Solicitor immediately, in order to give you and your Solicitor every chance to take your claim in accordance with the requirements of a properly made claim.
The Value of a Medical Negligence claim will depend upon:
- The level of any physical injury or psychological injury you have suffered
- Your loss of earnings and personal expenses incurred
- Your loss of quality of life and pain and suffering
The area of Medical Negligence can cover all areas of Medical care, and should you have a concern or a query in any area of treatment that you have received, please contact us immediately.
If you have any concerns or queries in relation to the issues raised above then you should contact us :