Carter Anhold Employment Solicitors Sligo and Dublin offers legal advice and services in the area of Employment Law to both Employers and Employees.
The area of Employment Law can be as complex as it is diverse, with a large number of legislative enactments to be considered depending on what specific type of Employment issue arises.
Just some of the Employment Law services that we provide are:
- Preparing for and hearing matters before the Employment Rights Commissioner & the Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Advising on areas such Employment Contracts and Workplace Policies
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Know How
- Employee Redundancy Entitlements
- Maternity Protection
- Bullying and Harassment at Work
- Employer Rights
- Employee Rights
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Parental Leave
- Provision of Holidays
- Employment based Alternative Dispute Resolution, Mediation and Arbitration Representation